Thentix 4oz Muscle & Joint
- Unit Price
- WHAT DOES IT DO?
- HOW THENTIX MUSCLE & JOINT WORKS?
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- MEDICAL INGREDIENTS:
- OTHER INGREDIENTS/ AUTRES INGREDIENTS:
- Why us?
- Return policy
This a unique, topical pain relief cream contains ingredients that are natural remedies for pain due to arthritis, spasms, muscle pain and other types of body pain. This natural formulation is made with ingredients that have the ability to target chronic pain and penetrate deep below the skin. Thentix Muscle & Joint is formulated with all-natural ingredients that have been used for centuries for natural pain relief by natural healers and as homeopathic remedies for pain relief.
For effective temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, and sprains.
Thentix Muscle & Joint uses the special physiological properties of its three active ingredients, MSM, Capsicum Oleoresin and Wintergreen, to achieve its incredible pain-relieving effects.
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a source of sulfur, a mineral element critical to the normal function and structure of the body. Sulfur is a raw material of the protein and connective tissue that make up our body mass, for enzymes that conduct countless chemical reactions, and for powerful natural compounds that protect us against toxicity and harmful oxidative stress. Sulfur also has a long history of healing.
Capsicum Oleoresin is the molecular fire substance found in hot peppers. It works by blocking the neurotransmitter substance “P” production and by blocking C-fiber or pain-fiber conduction, thereby reducing neurogenic inflammation and pain response. This ingredient works directly to decrease pain at the site of your nerves.
Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) naturally occurs in Wintergreen Leaves and Sweet Birch. It is commonly used externally as an antiseptic. This all-natural product is gaining popularity for its ability to deeply penetrate human skin. It is used in Thentix as a carrier to deliver the medicine to the origins of the pain. It also delivers an immediate cooling effect when first applied to the skin. ThentixTM Muscle & Joint quickly and effectively deliver relief right to the site of pain-causing nerve endings.
- Menthol Crystals 1.25%
- This is a natural carminative herb, that offers a cooling, refreshing and have a pleasant aroma of minty goodness.
- MethylSulfonyMethane .05%
- It is a chemical found in green plants, animals and humans. This is widely taken or used by people looking for a natural way to relieve joint pain, reduce inflammation and boost immunity.
- Aqua (Water)
Derived from plant sources, and has the ability or property of attracting water to itself.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil
- Reduces Inflammation due to its cinnamic acid.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice
Serves as an anti-inflammatory.
It helps with burns and reduces scars.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
It helps lower skin redness and roughness. This is high in omega-6 fatty acid and vitamin E. Helps with decreasing inflammation and the development of new skin cells.
- Glyceryl Stearate
This is naturally found in the human body and is added to make them thick, smooth and creamy.
- Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Oil
- When applied to the skin it acts to relieve muscle pain. This reduces pain and swelling in the underlying tissue.
- Stearic Acid
Removes dirt sweat and excess sebum from the skin and hair. This allows the surface tension oil to combine with oil molecules and was them away.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil
- It helps with reducing the inflammation in muscles and joints.
- Cetyl Alcohol
This is a fatty alcohol that is found to be non-irritating and helps with dry skin and helps the skin absorb more the cream more effectively.
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol
- Derived from natural sources, and is used as a bactericide to kill bacteria. It helps with your skin retain moisture.
- Eucalyptus Polybractea
- Made from the Eucalyptus leaf is used as an analgesic agent that helps to relieve pain, and it was valued for its ability to reduce inflammation and improve respiratory circulation by clearing mucus.
- Eucalyptus oil has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Distilled from the leaves of the Melaleuca alternifolia plant. The oil possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-fungal properties. This helps with pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
- Capsicum Frutescens
- Derived from the chili pepper it is used to help reduce nerve pain, muscle pain, and muscle spasm.
Helps with moisturizing the skin, and the enzymes in the honey work well to gently exfoliate the skin. Acne spot treatment and helps with speeding up the skin's healing process.
FREE shipping over $75.
No surprises or hidden fees.
Safe payments via PayPal.30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Real helpful humans on our support helpdesk!
Tracking number for every order
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item in its original packaging within 30 days of purchase, and we will be happy to replace the item or credit to the original method of payment. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
We offer free shipping on orders $99 or more.
We offer free shipping for orders $99 or more.
We currently do not offer free shipping for other parts of the world. We do offer shipping, but this will have to paid for by the customer. We are sorry, but we are currently working on providing free shipping to other regions.